Dear Valued Client,
As you probably are aware, a Stay-at-Home order was announced on April 7th. According to the regulations we are deemed an essential service and are allowed to continue, however we want to do so safely. Because your safety and the safety of our team are our primary concern.
Please review these safety protocols carefully and confirm that you agree before we book an in-person estimate or project start date.
We appreciate your business very much and thank you for your ongoing support during this challenging time.
We are available for in-person estimates but for the sake of safety let’s ensure the following:
- All of us will be wearing masks
- All of us will maintain a distance of 2m throughout the meeting
- None of us is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms; noone has recently come into contact with someone who is COVID-19 positive
We are also offering virtual estimates! We can discuss your painting project via Zoom, FaceTime or Google Duo
Should you wish to proceed with your painting and/or wallpapering project, we will:
- Arrive and complete the job wearing masks at all times
- Have hand sanitizer with us at all times
- Wipe down surfaces which we touch at the beginning and end of the day
- Maintain a safe distance from you at all times
In the event that a team member feels symptomatic, or has recently come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we will postpone your project and ensure that he or she tests negative and isolates for 14 days before returning to work. We will reschedule your project for the next available date.
What we require from you:
- Please wear a mask at all times in the presence of our team members
- Make arrangements for the home to be vacant, if possible. If not, please ensure we have the workspace entirely to ourselves
- Respect social distancing at all times
- DO NOT have any other trades in your home while we are onsite
- If you or a member of your household feels any COVID-19 symptoms, or has been exposed to someone confirmed with COVID-19, please advise us at the earliest opportunity so that we may reschedule your project
- If for any reason our team members do not feel safe while in your home, we will address the issue with you immediately. If the issue is not resolved, we reserve the right to vacate the home and reschedule the project